In this challenge you will learn and use velocity and acceleration to simulate gravity and jump in your game.
First, you will watch the tutorial and follow the instructions to make the Bounce Platform game. Then, you will decide how much spicier you’d like your challenge to be.
• Functions: named lines of code grouped together to make code easy to reuse.
• Parameters: the values provided to a function.
• Properties: the meaningful values attached to an object.
• Variable: a place where a program can store a single value that can change.
• Velocity and Acceleration: values that effect player movement.
Open the MakeCode Arcade coding environment: arcade.makecode.com