Create a fun Scratch story using sprites, “Say” blocks, and broadcast blocks!
- Your Scratch story should be about a Main Character interacting with another character to resolve a conflict.
- If you want, you can get ideas for a story from the Code Ninjas Random Prompt Generator – CLICK HERE !
- Get started by watching this intro video with a project walkthrough
CREATING A STORY
- Many movies are made using code to animate characters.
- Your story in Scratch should include at least 2 characters and 3 scenes.
- Stories must also have a conflict or an issue that needs to be resolved.