- For this activity, you will be making a sound board.
- You will add characters and apply a sound to each character.
- When your project is completed, each character should make a sound when they are clicked.
- I can use events to run make code run through a user interface.
- Event: an action that causes something to happen.
- Name your game “JR Sound Board -” plus your title (e.g. JR Sound Board – Animals)
- Use at least 3 characters (the more the better).
- Record sounds and use a unique sound for all characters.