Schedule Your Coding Session Now!
Check In-Out Process
Check in Process
- Wait in or by your car until we wave you in, If parking does not allow, you can walk to the front door.
- Stop at door to have temperature taken with touchless thermometer
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and drying thoroughly. If someone is in the hand wash bathroom, wait on the tape in the hallway
- Go in the dojo door closest to the bathroom. You may use hand sanitizer if you choose.
- Sit at the table where the Sensei assigns you
- One ninja per table
- Please do not touch other ninjas, staff or any other tables
Check out Process
- Log off scratch or the GDP
- Leave your laptop and tablet on the table
- Wait to be dismissed
- Wash your hands in the hand wash bathroom
- Wait for director to dismiss you to your parent or car
- If someone is at the door, wait on the tape in the front room.
- Staff will clean the desk, chair, and computer equipment between ninjas.
Students Staying 2 hours will stay at their table between hour transitions.
Based on local, county, and state guidelines and an effort to keep everyone safe, we are going to be operating with the following processes:
- Students and staff will be required to wash their hands as they enter and sanitize their hands before entering the dojo.
- In order to support this limitation, we will require you to schedule the time you want to come in.
- Fall Hours!! We will continue to evaluate and expand our hours as needed!
- Our staff will utilize remote computer viewing technologies to limit close contact with students. This is a new technology that will allow all screens to be viewed by our sensei in order to be able to monitor and help when they are needed!
- Our staff will be wearing masks. We would recommend that your ninja wears a mask as well.
- The tables will be separated, with only one student per table.
- Temperatures of staff and students will be taken upon entering the facility. Those with a fever or who are not “feeling well” will be asked to return home.
- Sanitation practices as recommended by the health department will continue to be followed.
- All computer equipment will continue to be sanitized after each use.
Olathe Summer Center Hours
- Sunday: 1:00 to 4:00
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 3:30 to 6:30
- Wednesday: 3:30 to 7:30
- Thursday: 3:30 to 6:30
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed